9912 Business Park Drive Suite 165
Sacramento, CA 95827
Quick sign ups! -
Easy to Use! - No Cost to You!
Enroll by visiting Raley’s/Bel Air
Something Extra rewards site at
www.somethingextra.com. A percentage from 1% to 4%
of your total monthly purchases will be donated directly
to our school.
Don’t Delay! Enroll today!
Start raising funds for St. Francis of Assisi Elementary
right away! Our organization number is 1382.
to information o
St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Elementary School is dedicated to living the Gospel values. Our Franciscan, academically challenging curriculum teaches and supports students in becoming contributing members of their communities.
St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Elementary School, an educational ministry of St. Francis of Assisi Parish, strives to create a Franciscan environment which serves the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social, and physical needs of our students. Understanding that parents are the primary educators of their children, the staffs vocation is to inspire and facilitate learning. Together, we instill Catholic Christian values and traditions in our children.
|Schoolwide Learning Expectations|
A St. Francis of Assisi Elementary School Student is:
- demonstrates Gospel values
- actively participates in prayer celebrations
- understands the Catholic faith
- shows a love of God, others, and self
- actively solves problems and thinks critically
- makes progress through the diocesan standards
- develops and shares knowledge and talents
- demonstrates a curiosity and respect for learning
- appreciates diversity and the uniqueness of others
- practices good citizenship
- lives the Acts of Courtesy
- cares for Gods creations
- practices self-discipline
- makes Christ-like decisions
- owns his/her choices
- is trustworthy
- recognizes self-worth
- leads and cooperates
- embraces challenges
- always perseveres
|The Prayer of Saint Francis|
Lord, make me an instrument of your peace;
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is darkness, light;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is doubt, faith;
And where there is sadness, joy.
O, Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled,
As to console;
To be understood, as to understand;
To be loved, as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive;
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
And it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.